Thursday, April 16, 2020

Day 16 Thursday April 16, 2020




Adverbs
Please click on the link below to watch the video about adverbs.
https://app.discoveryeducation.com/learn/player/9969cc91-2841-497d-98f4-e39e02c30c31

I understand the link is not working and it would like you to sign in.  I have made a classroom account for the students to sign in on.  The username is Forbushclass and the password is 12345.  Please let me know if this is not working. 

Fun Activities:

Read Aloud

I also sent you some books on Epic! Learn more about Walt Disney. 

Special Recipe form Disneyland
Cooking with kids provides some great hands on learning about measuring and fractions.  It also created great opportunities to build relationships in your home.  I plan to make these with my kids this weekend!  



No comments:

Post a Comment