Monday, March 23, 2020

Day 1 Monday 3/23/2020

Today is our first day of home learning! Hopefully everyone is doing well.  I sure do miss the kids.
Here is a video of our first lessons that we will complete.  My goal is to maintain all of our progress that we have made over the course of this school year. The packets have wonderful review work pages and a few new concepts that I feel like the kids can handle.  If at any time, your child needs assistance, please do not hesitate to asks.  Teachers are expected to work during this time so at this point I will be at the school daily. 






Here are the things that I would like your child to accomplish daily:
30 minutes of Reading 
20-30 minutes of IStation
20-30 minutes of I-Ready
Daily Packets- 30-60 minutes

Remember that you don't have to do everything in one sitting but try to accomplish all of the tasks daily so you do not fall behind. Take breaks when needed, play a fun game, visit GoNoodle and do a brain break, eat lunch have some recess time.  

If your child would like more assignments, I do have math and reading packets ready to go and all I need to do is copy them.  I am happy to provide more practice.  

In your packets I have provided a deck of cards and some games that you can play as a family.  These games help reinforce mathematical concepts and patterns.  I will also try to post some videos with instruction on how to play the games. 

Please let me know how things are going.  Please let me know if there is anything that would be helpful during this transition. Remember we are all new at this and we are all in this together! Together we can accomplish great things! 


Fun activity for the day: Let's go to the Zoo! 

Visit the Cincinnati Zoo Home Safari Website to find more activities!

Draw a picture of a sloth.  I would love to see your pictures.  Have your parents send me a picture of your drawing through class tag!



Here are some more books and activities you can participate in! 

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your organization. The package you have made her so easy to follow and then the videos make it even easier. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your organization. The package you have made her so easy to follow and then the videos make it even easier. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your organization. The package you have made her so easy to follow and then the videos make it even easier. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your feedback! Check back daily for mini lessons to help complete their packet!

      Delete